• Thyme, which contains large amounts of thymol, which is a strong antibacterial agent as well as a strong antiseptic and antioxidant.
• Peppermint, to calm inflammations and to soothe digestive problems. It can also help build a stronger immune system and has both antimicrobial and antioxidant qualities.
• Rosemary has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. It’s also touted for its ability to eliminate several harmful forms of bacteria while leaving helpful bacteria undamaged.
• Lavender for its healing, calming and soothing properties.
• Rose petals – obviously high in antioxidants they also contain a wealth of vitamins and minerals. With Vitamin C, high levels of Vitamin A and Vitamin K, they also provide a fragrant, colourful addition to our Fusions.