For Britain’s beautiful garden birds, only the very best will do. Homegrown Harvest is a wholesome blend sourced 100% from British Farms. Packed with high quality ingredients, including suet, naked oats and black rapeseed, this carefully crafted food will help to keep bird populations thriving for generations to come.
Helpful Hints and Tips
- The BTO recommend year round feeding; in autumn/winter when food is scarce and in spring/summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Put out feed twice a day, once in the morning and again in the afternoon to ensure your garden birds have a constant supply of food.
- Use a selection of seed blends and suets to attract a variety of species
- Make water available year round for the birds to drink and bathe
- Prevent bacteria build up- by clearing feeders and feeding areas with mild disinfectant, removing bird droppings, leftovers and wet food
- Reposition feeders regularly to stop food and bacteria build up.