Includes: 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm in Handy Felt Storage Case
Eco-Friendly Bamboo Crochet Hooks are perfect for larger projects that have big ideas in mind. A crochet hook is a tool used to create loops in thread or yarn and to interlock them into stitches. It is also popularly known as a crochet needle. The round shaft is pointed at one end that eases the insertion of the hook through the material that is being crocheted.
By using bamboo Eco-Friendly Bamboo Crochet Hooks, you can take your yarn out of your bag and use your fingers to crochet something beautiful. You don’t have to have a reason to finger crochet. You can also do it just for fun, to try something new and to expand your abilities in the craft..
- As these needles are light weight your hands will not tire even after long hours of knitting.
- They are warm and smooth to the touch, making them ideal for those who don’t like the cold feel and clicking noise of metal needles.
- Bamboo needles are easier to handle than metal or other woods, because the stitches don’t slip off the needles so are great for beginners.
- If you find that your crochet stitches are too loose, then go down a hook size.
- They are also Eco-Friendly as Bamboo is a wonderful, natural and renewable resource.
- Since bamboo is 100% natural, it goes back to nature through the process of decomposition quickly.